Movie & Dinner.....

Posted by: cheryl

After a pretty easy day, the 6-year old nephew and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. As expected the movie was great......Afterwards the nephew played games until I got tired of feeding those machines my quarters........We then went to Cracker Barrel where we did some "shopping" first. He talked me into a couple of things, (he didn't have to talk very hard, haha!!) I also got his little sister something. I know better than to show up without anything for her. After shopping we both had shrimp for supper, mmmmmmm!!!!!!! I dropped him off at his Nana's (my sister's). I have taken my bath. I have also studied my Sunday School lesson so I will be ready to teach my Ladies' class tomorrow. It was a good day all around. I talked to Ritzy earlier, he seems to be doing ok from that surgery. I think he will be leaving Kuwait next week to head back to Iraq. He doesn't sound to thrilled to be going back, but he is ready to get back to work. I still miss him and I will til he gets back home..............................The daughter and a friend took her friend's 2 nephews to the Tulsa Zoo today, and the son and one of his cousins went to OK City to the new fancy theatre to see Indiana Jones and spend the night with some more cousins. I noticed also that he took his golf clubs, so who knows when he will be back home. I just hope they are careful and have a good time.........
During the movie previews I saw another fun movie to take that nephew to so we might be headed back there in a couple of weeks. We were talking about it on the way home....... It looks like it is time for the thought's to take a rest for today...........don't want to oversleep in the morning.........

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment