Happy 25th Anniversary.......i guess......

Posted by: cheryl

Yes, I know he spelled it wrong, but I don't care. Ritzy took the time out of his very busy day to write this on his dry erase board in his office, take the picture and send it to me. To me, that means a lot!!!!!
He also informed me of a more accurate date of his leaving. Was later than he expected. I don't like it, but what are ya gonna do. Is this deployment ever gonna be over??????
I have already decided that I am not going to church tonite. I asked the kids if they would like to go out and eat. Mamma's buyin........I do not want to spend the evening alone!!!!
I better find something to do around here today or it's gonna be a bad day ;-)
My "maid" is washing the dishes right now, when it finishes I will put the dishes away.... already finished the laundry........
Put a card in the mail for Ritzy......
I sat outside for a little while this afternoon. Wasn't too bad with the breeze blowing and the umbrella up on the patio table. Cut some low limbs off the pecan tree, oiled the windmill so it would not squeak. I'm sure the neighbor appreciates that ;-) especially at night.......
Our dinner at Cracker Barrel was good, I had their rib eye steak, baked potato and salad. Also, I enjoyed the company of the kids. (i guess they really aren't kids anymore at ages 24 & 22 are they?) Don't care.....they will always be my "kids"...
Sure missed Ritzy though ;-(
I sure am glad this is the last anniversary we will be spending apart. I think 3 is enough for anyone......
I still have to write Ritzy that email so I'm outta here for now..................

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment