More Rain.........

Posted by: cheryl


I woke up this morning to an all familiar sound........((rain)).......again.....Is it ever gonna stop????

Must have received between 2 and 3 inches overnite and this morning. The ditches were running full as well as all the streams.
Didn't get much sleep last nite, was up til 2am, woke up again at 4am, couldn't get back to sleep and stayed up till a little after 5am. went back to bed and woke up again around 9. I sure hope I get better sleep tonite.....
My niece, "Bubba & Sissy's" mom called today around noon and asked if I wanted to go to town and grab a burger at the Sonic, so I said sure.....
Came back home and did pretty much nothing all day.
After last nite I needed a day to recover......
Ritzy called earlier than normal today, I had emailed him about what happened last nite and he was worried about me. I told him I almost didn't tell him because I know he has enough problems over there. He told me I better not ever keep anything like that from him. I promised I wouldn't if he would not keep his troubles from me. It was so nice to talk to him.........he had sent me 4 really sweet emails during the night ;-)
Told him things were going ok, for the moment.......
Me, my mom, sister and the 2 kids are going to see the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth" tomorrow. "Bubba" asked me about a month ago if I would take him and I said - it's a date!! His nana, granny and sister decided they wanted to tag along, it will be fun to go out as a group..... I can almost guarantee you that it will take all three of us adults to corral the 3 year old during the movie ;-)
I hope I get to watch it....haha!!!!
I have already emailed Ritzy so I think it is time for me to get some rest to prepare myself for tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm gonna need it ;-)

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment