Happy Birthday/Anniversary..............

Posted by: cheryl


Today is my youngest sister's birthday, her husband's birthday and their 24th anniversary. We met at her house and brought all the fixins' for Taco Salad. Brought cake and ice cream too. The kids played and had a good time. They had corn dogs or pizza or both if they wanted them. They weren't too wild ;-) no major injuries or mishaps.........

Ritzy called while we were on our way there and I gave the phone to the nephew so he could tell his uncle hello. Well, he finished talking but before he handed me my phone he closed it. I said noooooooooo!!!!. I then explained to him that he just hung up the phone. I had only been on the phone a couple of minutes. After a few minutes Ritzy called back, thank goodness. I would have had a really rotten day if he had not called.........
We had a good time visiting with one another. And yes, that brother-in-law was there the whole time. I guess it takes a lot to scare him off. hahaha!!!!!
When it was time to go I gave my sister a hug and told her happy birthday and said "I guess it is his birthday too so I better give him a hug, don't want him feeling "left out". He was in the kids bedroom trying to get something out of the closet, the kids were all talking at once so I walked in and said 'time out' (meaning I wanted the kids to shhh for a second) but the brother-in-law said "am I in trouble, do I have to stand in the corner?" I said, "nope you have to do something worse, you have to hug us goodbye!!!!" He said he would rather stand in the corner ;-)
Told you we like to irritate (in fun) one another.....
Too bad, he ended up with the hugs...........
Nothin' to do for the rest of the day......I think I will make my own kids eat leftovers or throw a pizza in the oven. I am not even hungry.
It is just a little over a week from my and Ritzy's 25th anniversary. Gonna be interesting to see how that day goes...............

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment