Another Day Marked Off The Calendar......

Posted by: cheryl

That's all I see about days like today. Not much to report or think about this Monday. Ritzy called and we talked for a little while. Had to cut the call short because the place he was calling from was about to be closed for cleaning. Told Ritzy that I used the flower bouquet picture on my blog yesterday and he could not believe it. I told him it was really pretty and he said " I guess it is ok... " ;-)
Gonna have to be cause I ain't takin it off, hahaha!!!!!!
He was also telling me about a conversation he had with someone there at the DFAC and they were telling him that he might be "extended" for a longer period of time, because they could not find anyone to take his place. I told him that was NOT his problem, haha!!. They were snickering as they said this, he said. I got quiet and told him to let whoever said that know that - Ritzywife failed to see the humor in that little statement...I have never been more serious!
I am ready to have Ritzy back home where he belongs!!!!!!!
I am going to try to get to sleep a little earlier tonite. My not being able to sleep is about to get the better of me and I have to try and change, if possible.....The sad thing is that I've been this way since last October when Ritzy's deployment started. Don't know if it will happen but I am gonna try . Just have to wait and see.......if I can't sleep, then I reckon I will be right back in here till I do get sleepy..............
Have some errands tomorrow and that's about it for my Tuesday.......
I have already sent Ritzy his nightly email, so I guess that's all for now........................


This entry was posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment