Saturday Cleaning.....

Posted by: cheryl

Most of the people in this house got into a cleaning mode this morning... Thank goodness!!!!!

The daughter went thru some "stuff" and finally threw away most of it. I took out the trash and vacuumed. When I came back in I noticed a piece of "lint" in the floor so I picked it up and it felt cold.....I looked down and yuk............there embedded in the lint was a little dead frog.... I about had a fit. The son was sitting on the couch snickering, the daughter didn't even want to see it. I warned the daughters friend to not pick up any lint he sees laying around. He just laughed. It was gross. I still think someone "planted" it...................

It's going to be too hot to do anything outside so we may as well do something inside.........
The rest of the day went along but not very good.........I never received that daily call (which I look forward to and which also gets me thru each day) from Ritzy, which is very unusual, I know I'm not supposed to be concerned but when he has called every day since being gone and then misses, and doesn't send an email to let me know what is going on, I can't help but worry a little. Made the rest of the day kind of bad......
I went to that nephew's birthday party tonite, although I sure wasn't in a "partying" mood. The food was good plus we had cake and ice cream. I'm pretty sure he liked all of his presents. He was playing the ones I got him when I left. He told me that he wanted "army" games for his Playstation 2. I found him a 3 cd set of "Medal of Honor". He said he really liked it. Gee, it's hard trying to figure out what a 7 year old would like these days. Little sister's birthday is in 2 weeks and she will be 3 and I have to try to figure out what to get all over again ;-)
I still have to study my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow and email Ritzy, plus take my bath so I reckon this is all the "thinking" for now.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment