What A Beautifiul Day!!!!

Posted by: cheryl

 Today was perfect.  It's one of those days that you think are never gonna happen after going thru all this hot weather in the summer.  The temperature was  in the
70's and low wind, and not a cloud in sight.   
The only thing wrong with today was-I had to get up early to go with Ritzy to a Dr.'s appointment.  I made up for it  tho cause later in the afternoon I grabbed a nap. 
Made beans and cornbread for supper.  After eating, Ritzy and I spent the evening outside just enjoying the weather and each other's company.  Earlier in the afternoon he had started a fire in the burn pit.  We just sat there in the swing, watching the fire. 
This afternoon I got all my Fall Decorations out.  Decorated the yard and inside the house.  Springtime is still my favorite time of year, but I do love the colors of Fall.  I can hardly believe Labor Day weekend is about here.  The past year sure has flown by.  
Looking forward to Monday and the cookout and fellowship at Mom & Dad's.   It's so fun to watch the little ones play.    Gotta love that bar-b-que too!!  The daughter told me that she asked for chicken.  Just give me some brisket or baby back ribs and I am happy ;-)  She also requested a salad that I make, so I guess I will be getting the ingredients needed for that tomorrow. 
I think I hear my pillow calling...........and with that Ritzywife is out....................

This entry was posted on Friday, September 03, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment