Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by: cheryl

Today is Ritzy's birthday.  He catches up with me in age at least until next March.  The son, son-in-law, daughter Ritzy and I all went out to eat tonight at Red Lobster.  It was wonderful.  Great food and great company.  In fact, we had a whole room to ourselves.  Don't know how that happened, but sure glad it did.  We all love seafood.  Heck, who am I kidding, we just love food!!!!

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parent's home yesterday.  Talk about good food.......yummmmm.......
My neice who has the brain tumor was able to be there.   I found out after arriving that I was "in trouble".  I always make my "Orange Salad" on holidays and my sister, her mom, always makes her green salad.  Well, as it turned out, neither salad was made this year, and boy did we hear about it.  When Kaysie learned her mom wasn't making her salad, she thought oh well that's ok cause Ritzywife would certainly bring hers. NOT!!!!   Wasn't even on my radar this year.  Instead I had sweet potatoes on the brain.  I made homemade candied sweet potatoes from real potatoes.  Did not need a can opener for these!!
Her son, the great-nephew was thinking I was bringing a pumpkin pie, well......I brought 2 pecan pies.  I was in trouble with him also.  I guess I am just going to have to make a pie and salad just for those two, haha!!!
After eating, I came home and laid on the bed all afternoon.  I was tired and no one was going to stop me from taking that nap.

About the niece......we thought things were going along ok til yesterday when she was taken back to the hospital because of a large bruise under her skin causing pain and some pretty bad siezures.  The bruise is due to the blood thinners/chemotherapy.  It has been rough the past day and a half.

A lot of my friends went shopping last nite and today.....they are NUTS!!!!!!  I did that a few years ago.  Never again.......
As of right now I have no plans for tomorrow and I like it that way....but if I wait long enough I'm sure something will pop up.  It usually does......
It's getting late and with that Ritzywife is out...............


 

This entry was posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment