A NEW YEAR.......A NEW HOPE.......

Posted by: cheryl

2016 is in the books.......Welcome 2017.  I am always a  little sad to see the holidays come to a close.  I love the excitement of looking forward to the family gatherings, watching the grand kids open Christmas gifts, ringing in the new year with loved ones and so on.....but I am also glad to welcome a new year.
This past Christmas was awesome.  Watching Braedy and Calvin open gifts on Christmas night was so much fun.  Seeing the excitement and anticipation in their eyes was priceless!!
Baby brother Dawson was just as happy as he could be with the bow.....he'll learn....
Every year I get to wondering what to get everyone for gifts, but everything always comes into place and they are all well pleased with what Santa brought them.....Yes, Ritzywife still believes in Santa!!
Christmas was a little different this year because of what is going on with my Dad.  No...we still don't know what exactly what is going on.   He is still "paranoid' about certain things, tells us about events that didn't happen or going to happen.  My poor mom is having a hard time getting any rest because Dad us usually hollering at her wondering where she is..  I told her at this point that Dad is like a child.  Told her to sleep when he sleeps....
I have been making enough supper for us and them and been running it up there or just staying up there to eat.
As for myself....these past few weeks have been good............finally!!!  I feel better with no issues.  I hope to continue the healing.  Saw my DR. and he said everything was going as planned.  That was a big relief.ahhh........
I made soup last night.....Ritzy took some over to our neighbor who owns the convenience store and ate with him while I took some up to mom and dad's and ate with them......In a while I am taking some over to the Keri's so she and the boys and I can eat lunch.  They love Ni-maw's soup!!!
On tonight's menu is Frito chili pie.  Making the chili at Keri's, then bringing enough home to feed my guys and mom and dad and the neighbor.
The baby, Dawson is beginning to crawl..It is so much fun watching him realize he is no longer immobile.  
Rityzwife out.......................................................... 

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment